TERRY O'NEILL: RARE & UNSEEN Limited Edition Book
Terry O'Neill is one of the greatest living photographers today, with work displayed and exhibited at first-class museums and fine-art galleries worldwide. His iconic images of Frank Sinatra, The Beatles, Brigitte Bardot, Faye Dunaway, and David Bowie - to name but a few - are instantly recognizable across the globe. Now, for the first time, O'Neill selects a range of images from his extensive archive of "vintage prints", which will surprise and delight collectors and photography lovers alike. The Terry O'Neill: Rare & Unseen Limited Edition Book collects hundreds of these rare images, a true must for Terry's fans and photography collectors.
- Limited to 300 copies.
- Comes with a portfolio containing a print.
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by Terry O'Neill.
- Collects rare and unseen 'vintage' photos of Faye Dunaway, The Beatles, Robert Redford, Sharon Tate, Carrie Fisher, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Raquel Welch and many more.
- Includes quotes from Michael Caine, Keith Richards, Raquel Welch, Elton John, Brigitte Bardot, Twiggy and Kate Moss.
- 240 pages.
- Technical Specifications: 12.5 in x 12.5 in